Acne-Derm- X -Dual LED Light is the latest breakthrough device to use at home to treat your acne.
Acne-Derm uses FDA-approved LED Blue and Red light that treats mild to moderate acne by targeting the source of the oily substance on your skin without topical or oral acne medications.
- Acne-Derm is portable, pain-free, and non-invasive.
- Backed by science, studies show most users see results after 2-3 uses.
- The FDA approves LED RED and BLUE light acne treatment for home use.
- In just a few minutes daily, you can blitz that acne outbreak and reduce future outbreaks.
- It is a convenient, drug-free, and clinically proven treatment.
- * Convenient size to quickly pinpoint breakouts
- *Travel-friendly and USB re-chargeable
- * 12-month warranty
- What is Dual LED – Blue plus Red Light?
- Acne-Derm- is a revolutionary acne treatment that combines the power of blue and red light in one device. The blue light destroys the acne-causing bacteria, while the red light reduces inflammation and redness. This combination of light therapy is clinically proven to reduce acne and post-breakout inflammation.
- What are the benefits of this treatment?
- It's safe and gentle on the skin. While other topical and oral treatments can be harsh on the skin, LED light therapy offers a milder alternative.*
- When Will I See the Results of Acne-Derm Light Therapy?
The results of LED light therapy can vary significantly regarding managing acne. How long it takes to see the difference depends on the individual and how often you use light treatment. We recommend 10 minutes of daily use when treating an outbreak. Some users report visible results in as little as three days,
Studies show blue light therapy clears up acne by nearly 70% within 8 to 10 treatment sessions.- https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/acne/phototherapy-for-acne
An alternative to medication?
It is an intelligent alternative to medication-based treatments. This non-invasive approach is highly effective, with powerful anti-inflammatory properties that can balance sebum production, tighten pores, and target the bacteria responsible for acne, known as "p-acne."
Is It SAFE to USE?
The US FDA has approved using RED and BLUE LED light therapy for treating mild to moderate acne for home use.
Blue and red light therapy kills acne-causing bacteria without damaging the skin.
In-Office Treatments vs At-Home Devices
Clinical results show that at-home devices can be just as effective at treating mild to moderate acne; they are lower intensity than those used in a doctor's office. However, this also means they can be used more frequently (Daily if needed). In addition, due to their small, portable nature and affordable price point, they are more convenient to incorporate into your routine. The economics are significant; a typical treatment in a dermatologist's office can range
anywhere from $50–$100 per session, and patients are typically advised to come in twice weekly for several months, making it an expensive program
What an international leader in light therapy says:-
Michael Hamblin, Ph.D., an associate professor of dermatology at Harvard Medical School and global leader in modern light therapy, states:-
"Instead of trekking to the doctor's office to have light shined on them, consumers can now shine a light on themselves at home. The light is basically the same, there are few safety issues, and it is a fraction of the cost... And thanks to the recent availability of low-cost, heat-free (and thus safer) light-emitting diodes (LEDs), there are more do-it-yourself gadgets for treating acne, depression, and pain online."